Before starting the installation, download the components from our users area. You will need to log-in with your user credentials.
NextSuite 6 is distributed as ZIP archive.
After downloading the file, extract archive into a folder on your disk (for example C:\Components). Please note that in following steps
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On Windows Vista or later you will maybe need to add Administrator privileges to Next Suite 6 folder on your disk.
- Open Delphi or C++ Builder
- Open Tools → Options → Language → Delphi → Library → Library Path and add the following paths:
(On older versions of Delphi or C++ Builder go to Tools → Library Path)
Next Suite 6\Sources Next Suite 6\Sources\Next Grid Next Suite 6\Sources\Next DBGrid Next Suite 6\Sources\Next Inspector Next Suite 6\Sources\Next Layout Next Suite 6\Sources\Next Collection
Make sure that Selected Platform is correct (select Windows 64-bit if you plan to build on 64-bit systems).
- Click on File → Open
- Navigate to
Next Suite 6\Packages sub-folder.
- Locate and open .groupproj (earlier .bdsproj or .bpg) for your Delphi/C++ Builder version.
- Right-click and Install packages in strictly following order:
Required for ALL components:
Required for NextGrid6 and NextDBGrid6 components:
Required for NextDBGrid6 component:
Required for NextInspector6 component:
Required for Next Collection 6 components:
You need to install only packages required for component(s) you need and you have the license.
If compilation stops on one of this packages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- The error message you got.
- Name of package you can't install (don't try to install other packages beyond the problematic one).