Before starting the installation, download components from our users area. You will need to log-in with your user credentials.
NextSuite 6 is distributing via ZIP archive.
After downloading the file, extract archive into a folder on your disk (for example C:\Components). Please note that in following steps
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On Windows Vista or later you will maybe need to add Administrator privileges to Next Suite 6 folder on your disk.
- Open Delphi or C++ Builder
- Open Tools → Language → Delphi → Library → Library Path and add the following paths:
(On older versions of Delphi or C++ Builder go to Tools → Library Path)
Make sure that Selected Platform is correct (select Windows 64-bit if you plan to build on 64-bit systems).
- Click on File → Open
- Navigate to
Next Suite 6\Packages sub-folder.
- Locate and open .groupproj (earlier .bdsproj or .bpg) for your Delphi/C++ Builder version.
- Right-click and Install packages in strictly following order:
Required for ALL components:
Required for NextGrid6 and NextDBGrid6 components:
Required for NextDBGrid6 component:
Required for NextInspector6 component:
Required for Next Collection 6 components:
You need to install only packages required for component(s) you need and you have the license.
If compilation stops on one of this packages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- The error message you got.
- Name of package you can't install (don't try to install other packages beyond the problematic one).